I certainly don’t think that talking about mental illness glamourizes it, but holy shit does this website ever glamourize alcoholism
1. Shared sense of humour; lots of laughter and fun
2. Little gestures of thoughtfulness
3. Personal space (there needs to be separateness in your togetherness)
4. Having the ability to spend hours together (simply doing routine or humdrum things)
5. Having “fairness and respect” rules in place for when you argue or fight
6. Having an attraction that goes beyond the physical; liking each other, and their personality
7. Believing that your partner has what it takes to live the life that they want to live – believing in them always, and especially when they’re down
8. Having a relationship that’s built on trust, openness, honesty and faithfulness.
Yay! Peeps are in the stores! Peeps remind me of my childhood because I used to love them and own peep plushies and everything. Little known silly fact about me.
If it’s meant to be then I guess it’ll be.
a list of things you got me
- fucked up